Sunday, February 20, 2011

SPICY LIT NIGHT CAP! Word Play: Thought Provoking Lit: 609!

Laughing as I walk away with my head down, it was the best time of my life. The purple and white mini with the white stiletto heels was what turned him on. The smell of fresh organic lilies that just sprung up on a warm spring day is what he smelled like.

As we talked and laughed and enjoyed our time together it was a moment that I broke down into a million as I swallowed the abilities of his nature to touch me in the right way.

Learning and digesting each word that flowed from him was like a baby learning to crawl for the first time. Amazing, delicious, and tragic as we held hands and let our thoughts crawl into one another’s mind like a cockroach crawls into one’s ear at night.

As he touched me softly and gave me hints I ate his words; and his ability to engage me came with no reservation. My breath was soft and willing as our time came to an end and it was time separate.

Getting up I shook like a drug addict waiting to get my next fix. I wanted more and I couldn’t help myself.

Walking out the door and carrying my white stilettos in my hand I place my finger in my mouth and taste for the last time his happy evolution. An evolution that left me laughing and walking slowly with my head as I had the best time in my life.








By: Cherries and Strawberries
*Literary Spice That's Oh So Nice*

No comments:

Post a Comment