Saturday, February 26, 2011

SPICY LIT NIGHT CAP! Thought Provoking Lit Play: Walking Down Main Street In My Prada Heels!

(Diva's House Of Literary Coffee)
Gliding and stepping down Main Street is me in my Prada heels.
Red, black and leopard is me in my fabulous heels.

Everyone is looking at me; yes the girl in the Prada Heels.
If only they knew how it truly feels; as I walk and glide in my Prada heels.

Cheap not these heels; as they were a really great steal.

I see you girl in those Prada heels; gliding and stepping out looking like a yummy meal.
It’s all in the walk, and the talk, that got me these heels.

No one knows me, but they can see I’m a fashionista in these heels.

Yes I'm the girl stepping out and gliding down Main Street, in my Prada heels.









By: Cherries and Strawberries
*Literary Spice That's Oh So Nice*

No comments:

Post a Comment