Saturday, February 19, 2011

SPICY LIT NIGHT CAP! Sexy Thought Provoking Lit: Anonymous!

As I lay thinking of how it all happened; the clock chimes slowly.
Magical and splendid reviews of charm and wit enthrall my psyche as I lay naked.
Climaxing a million times over fills my body with jitters, shakes and revelations of bliss.

Embracing the grimy but glorious thoughts has turned sadistically evil but yummy.
Love is captured as eruption takes over and paralyzes my body and pricks it at the speed of light.
Locking in the flavor is a must, as the juice runs through my body and up to my tongue for a taste of a life time.

Shadows tour the ins and outs of me and leave me breathless and dreaming of lilies.
Amazing, delicious, and damn right psychotic as the tightness holds, seduce, and comes knocking one more time.
Smiles of girlish hotness sway me to dive in for one more bite and ride it out until the sun sets.

Time as allotted me a great moment to devour and enjoy with free flows of bone crushing fantasy.
Sick thoughts of juiced up elegance was the flavor combination that took the bait.

As I lay thinking of how it all happened; the clock chimes slowly and stroke my salacious ego into the
confines of a million climatic whispers.










By: Cherries and Strawberries
*Literary Spice That's Oh So Nice*

No comments:

Post a Comment