Monday, February 21, 2011

SPICY LIT NIGHT CAP! Sexy Thought Provoking Lit: Salacious Egos!

Appealing and very emphatic I see them hiding but willing. Melodious rhythms are all around me as I reach out and grab on to their sweet delicious thoughts.

It’s music to my ears as their thoughts run through my mind and I taste the desire of many as they give off the sweet scent of orange spice.

As I take a breath I can feel them all over me. With my eyes closed I dive into my soul and it feels like my climax moment is starting over and over again as it’s pushed to a lyrical rhythm that encases me and takes my thoughts to heaven.

Feelings of excitement but loneliness pour over me as I try to capture this delicious moment in time. No boundaries of many, I try to reach heaven and stay as I savor the moment of their thoughts all over me.

I’m fascinated with them as the moment continues to engage me with hardcore thoughts but gentle touches that flow organically.

Time is evolving as I come to the end of a notorious evolution that has touched my body with many thoughts of being wanted, desired, and loved. I feel okay to have connected with their thoughts as we fell into a moment of bliss and rage.

Tried and true is believable as I move on and seek out more of them. Closing things up and smelling the great taste of organic wonder I slowly seep into a heavenly crack of obsession like a crack addict who is addicted and want more.

I want more-more of them to want me as I lay still and hold their thoughts close to mine to savor, taste, and smell for the last time their salacious egos.









By: Cherries and Strawberries
*Literary Spice That's Oh So Nice*

No comments:

Post a Comment