Thursday, March 10, 2011

SPICY LIT NIGHT CAP! Word Play: Spiritual!

It's amazing what comes to people's mind when this word is tossed around: "Spiritual."

When I think of this word, it takes me back to going to church with family, and studying the bible more times and than I can count. At the time "spiritual" meant very little, but now it means more than going to church.

This word is sexy in a sense, that you engage in something that's very important to you. It says "I'm confident" and no one can break me down. It says "I'm secure in myself and I know myself."














In your storytelling define "spiritual" in your way.  How you describe, and portray it in your story doesn't have to be on a traditional level or anyone elses level. Take it and roll with it and use it in a creative sense, and remember to take it to the next level.

Remember; your way of being spiritual is your way and your way only.










By: Cherries and Strawberries
*Literary Spice That's Oh So Nice*

No comments:

Post a Comment