Saturday, March 26, 2011

SPICY LIT NIGHT CAP! Short Story Play: Deep In Carmel...Or So I Thought!

DEEP IN CARAMEL BY: Literary Diva BTR

Smooth, slow, and fine is Caramel Jones. I see him going and coming with his long lean muscular body down Constitution Ave everyday. This brother really has it going on. Back in the day I wasn’t too fond of Caramel Jones. Let’s just say he wasn’t my type. I’ve known Mr. Caramel Jones just about all my life. He was the nerdy bookworm type, and let’s just say I was the Benita apple bum girl that wouldn’t give him the time of the day.

Now things are different. We still in live in chocolate city as they call it, D.C. We’ve grown into mature adults and I see him very different. He’s not the bookworm nerdy type anymore, and I am still the Benita apple bum girl, but more refined and professional. Caramel Jones has been on my mind since I heard he got elected to the senate. Young handsome and ready to take on the world is Caramel Jones.

As I go about my daily grind on capital hill I see him in passing. I’m not sure if he remembers me, but maybe I’ll nudge him a little to re-introduce myself. At this point it’s all about Caramel Jones and me. Taking the plunge into something as fine as that is what I am determined to do! As I dream of Mr. Caramel Jones I start to sweat and peak like no other time in my life. This man has me on fire and I want him more and more. All I can say is this man has my mind on lock. If I want this reunion I better make it happen.

Getting up to start my day I have butterflies in my stomach. I put on my nice suit and my spanx to make sure all that should not jiggle won’t. I grab my coffee mug and I am out the door for my chance meeting with Mr. Caramel Jones. Walking to the door to leave for work is like getting ready for the best love fest of my life. My head is spinning and I feel the passion burning in me as the blood rush through my body for the meeting with Mr. Caramel Jones. As I walk up on the hill I am jittery and eager. I see him and I can’t say anything. Seeing him walking by me, I feel like I’m still and I that’s how I know I’m in the present. My brief case drops as he walks by me. I stop and bend down to pick up my mess. “I thought I blew it…this wasn’t supposed to happen this way.” I see him doubling back to help me. This I didn’t plan on, but its working. As he comes back to help me pick up my mess that fell out of my brief case, I hurry to fix myself. He comes over to me and says “you need any help with that?” As he says that in a nice deep tone, I melt but only inside. I just want to fall to the ground. However, that can’t happen because these folks will think I’m a lunatic. I look up at him and I say “no that’s ok, I can manage.” If only he knew that I wanted more than his help. As he took it upon his self to help me I made a point to say “hey don’t I know you?” “I believe we went to school together.” He looks at me as if he was thinking. “Yes I do remember you…Shawn right?” “Yes it’s me in the flesh.” “Wow Shawn it’s been years since I’ve seen you.” “Yes I know Jason “aka” (Caramel).” “Congratulations on your election to the senate, it’s been definitely a long time.” “Thank you Shawn, and how are you doing?” “I’ve been doing great; you know the daily grind of capital hill.” As Caramel was talking to me, I was bubbling up and wanted him to wrap those strong arms around me.

When we finally finished picking up my mess, I smiled at him I see him smiling back, but eyeing me up and down. I’m thinking to myself “yes please look all you want Mr. Fine Caramel Jones, check me out.” At that moment we were silent, it seemed like an eternity, but it was only a split second. As he turned to leave I said to him “are you free to meet for coffee some time?” He looks at me like what she’s asking me! If only he was really thinking that. The real truth is he wasn’t thinking that because he smiled and told me no, he was married. That was crushing, because I wanted to connect with him. I looked at him and said “okay then I’ll see you around some time.” He smiled at me with those chocolate lips and those white teeth and walked away. As I walked off and went into my building to start my day, I thought to myself, “should I be a bad girl and get at him anyway, or should I be a good girl and leave well enough alone?” It was burning in me to be the bad girl and get at Mr. Caramel Jones. If only I could pull it off. As the day went on I was contemplating about snatching up my man Caramel Jones. It’s easy to be the bad girl and do something bad, but should I really? Well it would be fun to be sneaky and be with a man that is fine. It’s more fun then I’ve had in such a long time.

I constantly day dreamed throughout the work day about being knee deep in Caramel. As the work day ended I was asked by one of my co-workers Tony to join him for an after work drink. I politely declined. I’ve gone out with Tony before, and he’s a bit boring. I even went back to his place to continue our little date. Needless to say it turned into an evening I care not to remember. During my date with Tony, back at his place he started to come on to me, in his corny way. I hadn’t had any action in such a long time that I took the bait and decided to get my groove on. OMG! It was the worst time in the bedroom I had ever had. I could tell Tony never really saw or had any sex. The whole time we were in the sheets I laid there with my hand over my eyes thinking to myself “please hurry up and get done-this shit is whack.” After that, it was silence and I got dressed and left. Every since that night he’s been running down behind me like a dog in heat. Not what I want ever again. I got home and sat down and took off my heals and laid down on my couch and dreamt about Mr. Caramel Jones. He’s been heavily on my mind since earlier today.

I wish I had access to Mr. Caramel Jones in ways I can reminisce for years. It would be spectacular to be with someone who has it going on. Not the capital hill type that’s into just hitting it and not acknowledging you afterward. I want that someone who takes their time with my body and shower with me kisses and gentle touches that just makes me climax without even having actual sex. I long for that. It’s not like I know what Caramel Jones is all about; I just want to believe that he is that way especially with me. I am making a decision to get close to Caramel Jones no matter if wifey likes it or not. I want that man and I’m going to have him.

The next day when as I was walking up to the hill, I see Caramel Jones, walking with his long lean and muscular body. I stop him and ask him how he’s doing. He looks at me like he doesn’t want to answer, but he does anyway. I try to make small talk so he would notice my nice plump breast and round tight black girl ass. Boy did he notice, and then some. I could tell because he was tripping over his words and trying hard to keep his attention to my face. When I ask him this time to have coffee with me he gladly accepts. After getting him to say yes, I hurry and get to my office with joy. My work day went by quicker than usual. I hurried to the local star bucks coffee house on the hill to meet Mr. Caramel Jones. When I arrived he was there in all his caramel glory. I sat down and instantly he we started to talk about our school days. We laughed and giggled and talked more. I was cheesing like a hot and heavy school girl. He asked me did I want to leave and take a walk. We left the coffee stand and started walking. For some reason we headed to my place. When we walked in the door, he sat down and boy did I want to sit on him. He looked at me with those sexy dark brown eyes and when I saw that it was on. We instantly wrapped our arms around each other and started kissing and holding each other tight. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his muscular body. As we entered the bedroom I’m thinking that we are going to get busy. Just then he throws me down on the bed, rips off my clothes. As I’m laying there naked and hot and heavy he takes off his clothes, then the unthinkable. Mr. Caramel starts hopping around on my God damn bed like a damn frog saying “rivet, rivet.” I’m like what the fuck is this shit here? I’m laying there looking at him act a straight fool and do unspeakable acts to him self. My mouth was gapping and eyes bucked! This isn’t what I pictured being knee deep in caramel to be. As I was trying to put my clothes on, Mr. Caramel started jerking his own self off and then wanted to put that shit on me, like I had anything to do with it. By that time I was mad as hell.

OMG, the damn ghetto ass black chick was coming out of me then!

I put my clothes on and told his ass to get the fuck out of my house and take his freaky deaky ass on somewhere! Hey; I like to be a freak but not that way. After Mr. Crazy Freaky Caramel Jones left, I sat down and started laughing at the whole thing. Boy was I wrong about Mr. Caramel Jones. I said to myself “this is definitely something I don’t want to reminisce about for years.”

The next day I called my girlfriend Jen up to tell her what happened. Since it was a Saturday she told me to meet her at the star bucks. How ironic the same coffee shop where Mr. Caramel Jones and I met before all the hot mess happened. As I entered the coffee shop I see my girl Jen. I sat down and started telling Jen about what happened. Jen looked at me and started laughing. I knew it was funny but not that funny. "However it was funny now that I think about it." Then Jen tells me “Shawn that’s what your ass get for thinking every fine, muscular chocolate man in D.C is great in bed!” Then the unthinkable, Jen tells me that the same thing happened to her. I couldn’t believe it! Ironically, it was the same person Mr. Caramel Jones. I couldn’t be mad at my girl. We laughed and at the same time we said “don’t judge a book by its cover; you never know what you will get when you open it up!”









Cherries and Strawberries
*Literary Spice That's Oh So Nice*

No comments:

Post a Comment