Friday, March 2, 2012

WRITING FOR YOUR LIFE

Here's a new one for all of you to think about; "writing for your life."

When you write for your life, you are essentially saying you are putting your blood, sweat and tears into your story.  It says you are creating the best story you can possibly create from within. 

I know a thing or two about writing for your life.  I have authored over 12 books, host a literary talk radio show, and publish over 8 blogs. 

My love is literature and, with that, when I am creating a story for my audience, and potential readers I am saying, I'm putting my all into it no matter what. 

Being creative comes from within along with some instruction.  As long as you exercise that creativity and use your instruction you can create a story that's out of this world. 

All of it comes from within you the storyteller, which means you are writing for you life to tell the best story you can possibly tell.

Today, take heed and get creative and write and for your life.



Cherries And Strawberries
Literary Spice That's Oh So Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment