Sunday, May 1, 2011

SPICY LIT NIGHT CAP! POETRY PLAY: Water!

WATER BY: Literary Diva BTR of Diva's House Of Literary Coffee

Waking up I feel my mouth water and touch all of my senses to alert them.  

When my feet hit the ground the feeling of juice that runs through my body gives my organs power like no   other.

When I start eating my mind masturbates to its own drum as life notifies it.

As I start to feel my thoughts my body tingles as life trickles to every point to hit the spot.

The revolution for the day has begun and I am in the midst of it as my body and my whole existence is taken on an oceanic trip. 


The soft but sometimes rough intimate notifications are astounding but breathe life in me.

A poke, a tingle, a pain, a drip, is all moments of life that takes it to another level.

Never thirsty, I’m filled with wet lusciousness and grand opulence of holy juice to quench my thirst of opportunity.

Sipping on sexy, sipping on power is my body as it transcends into validation.

The revolution for the day has begun and I am in the midst of it as my body and my whole existence is taken on an oceanic trip. 


Eager to stay wet and juiced up I realize this is real and beautiful.

As I start to feel my thoughts my body tingles as life trickles to every point to hit the spot.

Never thirsty I’m filled with wet lusciousness and grand opulence of holy juice to quench my thirst of opportunity.

Reminding me the revolution for the day has begun and I am in the midst of it as my body and my whole existence is taken on an oceanic trip. 


Cherries And Strawberries
*Literary Spice That's Oh So Nice*

No comments:

Post a Comment